Thursday, November 3, 2011

Giving of Thanks, Days 2 & 3

Howdy, Folks!

I have two for ya today, as I wasn't able to post something up here yesterday. So, let's get started!

Day #2:
Today I am thankful for Facebook. In all seriousness. Thank you, Facebook, for existing. Facebook has allowed me to get/stay in touch with people from my past, get vital updates about things that are happening to those I love, and be generally better connected with the world. I am grateful that I can pop over to FB and see who's up to what, and that makes me happy.

Day #3:
Today I am thankful for the nice people of the world. There are plenty of nice people, but today I think about those who are always willing to lend a hand and go out of their way to do something above and beyond. Some examples: our mortgage processor at work who is working to get us updates even while driving to Portland for a funeral, my darling husband who has made dinner every night this week so I can focus on my upcoming craft fair. There are many more to list here, but I am making an effort to keep these short and sweet. Thanks, nice people of the world, for being even nicer than most, to help make this a good place to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment