Thursday, July 28, 2011

New Cards

Hi-ya! Here are a few of the cards that I've been working on this week. Some are same-old, same-old, some are a new style Let me know what ya think!

Playing with chocolate brown and Hawaiian shores colors together.


Hawaiian Shores & Royal Velvet


Leafy Vines die! "It's a RAINBOW!" - For Mom


New damask designed patterned paper run through the sewing machine for a quilt-like look.


Without the stitching. 


Simple.


The patterned paper on this is left-overs from Misty's Birthday Calendar. I covered the binder with this and coordinating yellow satin ribbon at the seams. Looked amazing. 


The picture here was the inspiration for Papertrey Ink's Blog Hop this past week. While I didn't finish my card in time to enter it into the blog hop itself, I still really liked the card that I came up with. I used both the colors & the window as inspiration for my design. I have orange, white, kraft, aqua and light green. Whaddya think?

3 comments:

  1. All your cars are very cute, love the colorful leafy vines card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Papertrey Ink Card looks more like a "Welcome Home" or Housewarming card, but I love it! Is it a competition, or what's the deal with it? Have you ever won anything?

    I also think your card for ma is perfect. Well done. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I seriously dig the stitching on the damask card.

    ReplyDelete